At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Manager, Account-Based Marketing will own our account-based marketing program, working closely with our marketing, sales, and product teams. They will partner with our sales team to drive sales pipeline and revenue through account-targeted programs. This role will be a critical resource in creating engagements through multiple channels. They will own the overall responsibility for planning and executing a multitude of marketing programs - e.g. content marketing, conceiving and hosting customer events, account intelligence gathering and sales enablement – in support of sales goals.
- Design and execute accounts-based marketing (ABM) programs in partnership with sales executives and demand generation team to drive platform adoption and to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Work with the Product Marketing team to develop content targeted to a business audience and mapped to the buyer’s journey, including crisp and succinct product benefits, insights, messaging, and sales decks
- Collaborate closely with sales to develop the strategies, processes, and content required to execute best-in-class ABM programs which result in substantial in-account pipeline growth.
- Lead the team in developing an overall top account marketing strategy, including the project planning for strategic account sales campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking and measurement.
- Collaborate with sales operations on developing the appropriate marketing metrics for these accounts, including visibility into marketing campaign results and effectiveness, including lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Gather and share industry and account-based intelligence such as mapping the organizational decision-makers, identifying the key contacts in each account and providing regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to sales to identify/solidify selling opportunities
- 3-5+ years B2B marketing experience with a focus on target/named account-focused programs in an account-based marketing, demand generation, or field marketing role
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Triblio, Salesloft a plus
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimize efforts
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel demand generation campaigns, as well as complex and variable ABM execution using both automated and disruptive technologies via inbound and outbound channels
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales
- A strong understanding and measurable track record of enterprise-focused integrated marketing programs
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; knows how to build organizational support across multiple functions within the company