At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We are looking for a talented Recruiting Coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, managing the hiring paperwork, and reporting around the whole process.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, social media, college job boards, and company website.
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate resumes and cover letters and conduct initial phone, virtual, and/or in-person candidate screens, in order to provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Participate in and provide analytical support in the design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring compliance standards are met and coordinate with new employees throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Develop general familiarity with immigration and re-certification process and respond to inquiries related to immigration and re-certification
- Stay up to date with current recruiting methods and trends
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working with senior leaders across departments
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and candidate management systems including Lever and ADP
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete multiple projects
- Flexible and positive attitude to adjust to changing priorities as hiring needs evolve