At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re looking for an experienced product marketing professional with a track record of articulating value propositions, go-to-market positioning, sales collateral, and buyer personas. This individual will liaise with multiple internal teams to ensure they are equipped with a strong understanding of our product, and value proposition and ensure that internal and external messaging is consistent across the organization. This position will be critical to our success in continuing our rapid growth and scalability.
- Conduct product and market analysis, including competitive assessments and industry reviews to inform compelling product positioning.
- Create buyer personas, use cases, and messaging for new and existing software products.
- Develop sales enablement materials: product demos, videos, webinars, collateral, talk tracks, pitch decks, landing pages, and web content.
- Become a deep product expert, capable of conducting demos and exploratory sales discussions.
- Measure performance based on demand generation; evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Contribute innovative ideas and strategies for further product and marketing demand.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, ideally in a technology (SaaS) company
- Track record of success managing content-driven products in B2B SaaS organizations, ability to execute a solid product marketing plan.
- Demonstrated success in supporting sales teams with training and collateral
- Ability to own and execute projects from inception to completion
- Proven ability to thrive and make decisions in an environment with shifting priorities
- Extensive experience translating business ideas and research into actionable product releases with an emphasis on revenue and performance
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written formats to compellingly and effectively influence cross-functional teams and senior leaders
- Ability to anticipate problems and the creative problem-solving skills to resolve them