At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Principal User Experience Designer will have a thorough understanding of user experience design with an emphasis on maximizing usability and efficiency for our users. In this role, you will use your creativity and problem-solving skills to develop visually appealing design concepts to be developed and published in Brightspot. You will work hand-in-hand with our product managers and key stakeholders to deliver unique and visually stunning templates that meet clearly defined product requirements.
- Produce wireframes, style guides, and visual design mockups, with functional and visual specifications that clearly detail the complete experience.
- Work with product managers and key stakeholders to design a full set of responsive templates that will be used to develop applications and experiences users will find highly usable, appealing, engaging, and efficient.
- Meet with product managers and key stakeholders to discuss requirements and review concepts, with an ability to determine a generic solution among consistent client requests, and industry and competitor trends.
- Provide ongoing support throughout all the phases of the software development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of pixel-perfect products.
- Keep up-to-date with recent design, technology, and software trends and developments.
- 8+ years of user experience in software and/or application management interface design
- Extensive knowledge of Sketch. Experience with Zeplin and Invision is a plus.
- Experience with app UX and visual design is a plus.
- A strong sense of ownership in your work and an unwaveringly positive attitude.
- Articulate communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Passion for your work and your profession.