At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager, Cloud for our Operations team. They will be responsible for managing specific, high-profile clients from launch preparation through post-launch maintenance. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek contributors who enjoy working with others and helping a product come to market smoothly and successfully.
- Own a portfolio of Managed Services clients - track their progress through launch planning, launch, warranty, and maintenance phases.
- Coordinate launch planning with the client and internal teams, to include infrastructure readiness, and launch day planning is executed
- Own the incident and escalation process for clients, ensuring satisfactory resolution, communication, and closure on each.
- Manage and track the service delivery process for Operations - ensure systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed
- Advise leadership on relevant policies, activities, and industry trends
- Champion Operations in projects and develop a strong understanding of projects in your portfolio
- Champion the client internally when issues outside of Operations’ control impact the availability and functioning of the client’s property
- Participate in internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of operational technologies and standards as practiced at Brightspot in order to educate and guide clients through launch and maintenance steps
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of security policies and standards as practiced at Brightspot in order to assist with security inquiries from sales and clients
- 3-5+ years of professional operations/IT experience, particularly around hosting and managing websites.
- Excellent communication skills with clients and key stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of web and content based architectures (web servers, load balancing, caching, DNS, and security)
- Understanding of cloud-based services, such as AWS, GCP, and Azure