At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Technical Engagement Leader will provide executive leadership to guide the adoption, implementation, and ongoing delivery of Managed Services to some of Brightspot’s marquee clients. The Technical Engagement Leader will work with SMEs at the client and at Brightspot to craft and execute approaches to complex challenges.
- Lead implementation and delivery of DevOps and Support services to key Enterprise clients
- Communicate with and connect with a variety of client stakeholders, from IT professionals to corporate communications, to senior executives
- Immerse yourself in the business, goals, and culture of your clients
- Identify and build relationships across teams and team members
- Challenge, innovate, lead and drive complex projects from start to close
- Partner with clients to create and execute complex enterprise system projects
- Provide expertise and be a resource to clients in process development, cloud adoption, SDLC and CI/CD best practices
- Produce and track resource plans, project budgets, statements of work
- Diagnose problems, make recommendations, and organize solutions to implement
- 8+ years of external consulting experience and product/project management of cloud operation, cloud adoption, and/or managed cloud services
- Depth and breadth of experience in managing custom applications on the public cloud
- Experience managing customer relationships and key business stakeholders
- Demonstrated successful management and delivery of large-scale projects
- Experience extending B2B services to meet new needs
- Ability to do the high level, detail and everything in-between
- Interest in and ability to effectively manage a portfolio of projects
- Detailed oriented with a flexible mind-set
- Balance of drive, business acumen and interpersonal skillsAbility to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Magnetic and easy to work with