Brightspot is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot® CMS, our enterprise solution that enables content teams to quickly embrace new publishing tools and trends.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers? Brightspot is not only building the future of digital publishing, but we are also building an inside sales organization to drive customer acquisition and generate revenue by positioning the value of our platform.
We’re looking for Business Development Representatives to jump into our rapidly growing organization, learn the product, and excel at identifying /qualifying right-fit buyers for our disruptive platform. Our BDRs are often the first point of contact for our prospective clients, via phone and email interactions, so communication and relationship/business development skills are paramount. You will play a critical role in expanding Brightspot’s market share, and converting prospects into sales qualified opportunities.
- Understand CMS market, buyer pain points, and our product, a powerful content management and digital asset management platform
- Identify right-fit buyers and reach out to qualify them (using BANT) via phone, email and other marketing channels.
- Qualify cold and warm leads through discovery calls, accurately positioning and selling Brightspot as a solution
- Maintain high levels of sales activity, building a strong pipeline of sales qualified opportunities
- Coordinate and maintain close repore with qualified prospects and Practice Directors to push opportunities through the pipeline and close sales
- Consistently achieve (and exceed) quarterly quotas and goals.
- Effective communication skills to aid in forming relationships with your prospects and co-workers
- Strong time management/organization skills
- Thrive working in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Strong aptitude for tech products and Enterprise SaaS sales models
- Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrate drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and with an ability to adapt to changing priorities and learn new things
- Familiarity with industry-leading sales enablement technologies
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent sales experience with proven track record of success