Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward.
With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Client Engagement Leader will provide executive leadership to craft and execute clients’ technology strategies utilizing our digital content management platform, Brightspot. This job function entails overseeing the production of deliverables, managing and running complex enterprise projects, ensuring timely closeout of requirements and projects, providing timely status updates to the clients, and working closely with various technical and non-technical team members.
- Lead implementation and delivery of products for multiple enterprise-level clients
- Communicate with and connect with a variety of client stakeholders, from IT professionals to corporate communications, to senior executives
- Immerse yourself in the business, goals, and culture of your clients
- Identify and build connections/relationship across teams and team members
- Challenge, innovate, lead and drive enterprise-level projects from start to close
- Partner with clients to create and execute complex enterprise system projects
- Provide expertise and be a resource to clients in product development, web publishing, and business intelligence
- Produce and track resource plans, project budgets, statements of work.
- Develop and deliver proposals and pitches for new work.
- Diagnose problems, make recommendations, and organize solutions to implement
- 8+ years of external consulting experience and project management of complex enterprise software systems
- Depth and breadth of experience in enterprise systems development and integration specifically in product development, publishing and business intelligence
- Experience managing customer relationships and key business stakeholders
- Demonstrated successful management and delivery of large-scale enterprise products
- Ability to do the high level, detail and everything in-between
- Interest in and ability to effectively manage a portfolio of projects as well as provide project governance over additional projects
- Detailed oriented with a flexible mind-set
- Balance of drive, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and relationship-building skills