At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Data Scientist will gather data, identify key statistics, interpret findings, and assist our platform team by bringing insights and actionable analysis from various data sources. They will provide predictive modeling, help guide platform enhancements and development based on user behavior, and provide reporting and metrics on performance.
- Gather data, analyze results, generate insights, and make strategic recommendations to advance the overall platform roadmap and strategy
- Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and publishing content
- Combine creative problem-solving with analytical rigor to drive actionable insights.
- Extract, analyze, and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data in a variety of ways
- Present key findings to company leadership in a clear, concise, and compelling way
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in quantitative field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a Data/Analytics role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Experience with programming/development of integrating analytics into web applications
- Ability to extract data, perform a variety of analyses and translate findings into actionable business recommendations
- Strong communication skills and experience briefing leadership on outcomes and recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving needs