Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward.
With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, designers, and engineers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers? We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek talented individuals who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine.
Our Product Managers assist our Project Leaders with strategic, day-to-day planning and execution of our web-based systems and applications. You will work with our clients, as well as internal and external product team members to document new features and grow our products based on your understanding of user needs.
In this role, you will experience what it is like to work with stakeholders to manage the collection and documentation of requirements, monitor product development, oversee acceptance testing, and support post launch monitoring.
- Assist in developing detailed project plans.
- Coordinate activities of internal and external product team members.
- Assist in gathering product requirements and identifying the impacts of these features and enhancements to the overall project plan.
- Work closely with the design teams, content manager(s) and technical lead(s) to manage project issues lists, change requests, client escalations, bug fixes, and setup of ongoing operational support.
- Analyze the competitive environment, product metrics, and user feedback to develop a comprehensive product roadmap that aligns the feature set with user needs.
- Fun and energetic team player to interact with the talented software professionals and designers.
- Open-minded to learn how Perfect Sense works, both from business and technology perspective.
- Good listening and articulation skills.
- Fast learning and strong problem solving skills with the ability to self-start and work independently.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or in progress with work experience.