At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
Brightspot is not only building the future of digital publishing, but we are also building an inside sales organization to drive customer acquisition and generate revenue by positioning the value of our platform. We’re looking for Sales Account Executives to help us position and sell our best in class product that powers dynamic and highly engaging web experiences.
Our Sales Account Executives are the point of contact for new business. You will play a critical role in expanding Brightspot’s market share by converting marketing qualified prospects into sales qualified opportunities, targeting key accounts, and closing sales. You will work closely with our Marketing, Sales, Development, and Product teams to develop and implement outreach strategies, understand prospects’ requirements, and partner with senior execs to develop and execute a full cycle sales plan.
- Identify key decision-makers, buying process, and prospect needs to uncover sales qualified opportunities through discovery calls.
- Position and sell our ready-made Brightspot products.
- Understand the CMS market landscape, demand, and learn our product
- Build strong relationships with prospects and nurture them through the sales process/funnel to successful close deals
- Maintain high levels of strategic sales activities
- Become an industry expert and master at solution selling
- Provide timely reports on status of each leads, qualified calls, opportunities at various stages of the pipeline using SFDC as your foundational tool
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals
- Effective communication skills to aid in forming relationships with your prospects and co-workers
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology is required
- Intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Self-motivated and with an ability to adapt to a fast-paced, challenging technology environment
- Strong time management/organization skills
- Familiarity with industry-leading sales tools
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a software sales or similar sales role, with a proven ability to close deals