At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward.
With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The VP, Account Delivery & Success will provide executive leadership for existing client growth. This job function entails understanding customer goals and current product utilization, being an advocate of Brightspot and our products, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of our customers.
- Drive customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey
- Develop strategies to drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Lead implementation and delivery of new projects for existing clients; produce and track resource plans, project budgets, statements of work
- Support managed services and provide well-documented new releases of our products to clients
- Maintain tireless advocacy for Brightspot and our product line
- Immerse yourself in the business, goals and culture of your clients
- Identify and build relationships across teams and team members
- Provide expertise and be a resource to clients in product development, web publishing, and troubleshooting
- Diagnose problems, make recommendations, and organize solutions to implement
- Recruit and manage a small team of account and product managers
- 10+ years of product/project management + customer success of complex enterprise software systems
- Depth and breadth of experience in enterprise systems development and delivery, specifically in product development, publishing and business intelligence
- Strong experience in account management; managing long-term customer relationships and key business stakeholders
- Strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support
- Ability to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections
- Understanding of the balance between internal services, external partners and how to use both effectively to support customers and grow quickly
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and relationship-building skills