By the numbers
The Arizent challenge
Arizent faced a common dilemma in today’s digital-first world: being held back by an ineffective network of legacy content management systems. Up until 2017, the company had used 17 content management systems to operate all of its sites, including flagship publications American Banker, Financial Planning, and Accounting Today.
To enable deeper engagement among professional communities, Arizent's tech-savvy team sought a Content Business Platform with a scalable, customizable open framework that would provide them with full control while unifying all brands under a common codebase. They required a multisite, single authoring tool that would improve the editorial experience, the mobile user experience, and native advertising integrations across all properties.
Brightspot is the lego set of the CMS world and with it we have the power and flexibility to customize any part of the system to suit our exact needs.
The Brightspot solution for Arizent
With a modern Content Business Platform, Arizent was able to redeploy all of its digital properties—including flagship publications American Banker, Financial Planning, and Accounting Today—onto one platform with a single authoring point.
Brightspot empowers Arizent to:
- Manage all brand sites through one content platform with a single authoring point under a common, unified codebase.
- Take ownership of the platform with a flexible, open-development framework that the in-house development team could learn and continue to develop independently.
- Customize the admin experience, making it easier for the editorial team to manage millions of assets and publish, share, and integrate high-value content quickly.
- Streamline mobile integration and increase revenue opportunities by enabling users to purchase content via mobile and advertisers to target mobile readers.
- Diversify digital revenue by creating content packages for purchase and integrating native advertising into the content of each site.
- Create a unique content access feature for federal office customers, giving them access to pre-purchased content that’s delivered to a recognized customer’s IP range.
- Organize conference microsites using customizable templates with drag-and-drop features that standardize and simplify the process to speed up launch times.
The Brightspot impact for Arizent
Arizent unified 25 different sites with one state-of-the-art Content Business Platform, enabling deeper engagement among its professional communities, unlocking new growth and development opportunities and garnering six awards for innovation and leadership in the B2B industry.
- Discover why our out-of-the-box components and content models are relevant to more than 25 use cases and let you transform and adopt rapidly.
- Discuss how you want to publish – headless or de-coupled – all from the same environment.
- Explore how Brightspot integrates, extends and enhances all your relevant important enterprise information and systems.
- Meet some of our world-class Delivery Team that will partner with you to drive better, faster, successful results.
We will be reaching out shortly to schedule some time and get a few more details to customize your demo.