In just five months, Brightspot empowered the editorial team at U.S. News & World Report to develop, publish and syndicate content more easily than ever.
By the numbers
The U.S. News & World Report challenge
In 2014, as U.S. News & World Report grew its digital presence, the organization realized its legacy CMS had become a hindrance to long-term scalability and innovation. Editors and journalists wasted time creating complicated workarounds for an outdated platform, which ultimately delayed publishing timelines.
It’s been four years since the initial implementation, and our editorial staff continues to be very happy with the CMS. U.S. News anticipates using Brightspot for many years to come.
The Brightspot solution for U.S. News & World Report
Brightspot integrated seamlessly with U.S. News & World Report's homegrown CMS, which housed the publisher’s flagship website and famous rankings reports, and minimized traffic and revenue loss during the transition.
U.S. News & World Report project highlights include:
- Unified publishing within one CMS, with a single authoring point and a common codebase.
- Streamlined content syndication by making it easy to search, package, and syndicate content both internally and externally, thus increasing revenue.
- Improved editorial functionality with customizable workflows, tailored notifications, rich text editing, live preview, and a built-in digital asset manager.
- Discover why our out-of-the-box components and content models are relevant to more than 25 use cases and let you transform and adopt rapidly.
- Discuss how you want to publish – headless or de-coupled – all from the same environment.
- Explore how Brightspot integrates, extends and enhances all your relevant important enterprise information and systems.
- Meet some of our world-class Delivery Team that will partner with you to drive better, faster, successful results.
We will be reaching out shortly to schedule some time and get a few more details to customize your demo.