Adding captions to videos
You can deliver captions along with your videos. As visitors watch a video, they also see the captions you provide.
To add captions to a video:
- Acquire the caption file if available.
- Create a new video as described in Submitting a video to AWS Elemental.
Under Main > Captions, do one of the following:
- If the video contains an embedded caption file, select Embedded Caption. Skip to step 5.
- If you have an external caption file, select Sidecar Caption. A form appears.
- For information about filling out the form, see IMSC, TTML and WebVTT (Sidecar) Output Captions and SCC, SRT (Sidecar) Output Captions.
- Complete your site’s workflow and publish the video.
Submitting a video to AWS Elemental
Providing videos in multiple formats