Sending an asset for translation
Brightspot provides the ability to translate content into various languages. This topic provides explanation on the process of sending an asset for translation.
To send an asset for translation:
- Create the asset you want to send to translation. Click Publish or the appropriate button for your workflow.
- In the editorial toolbar, select > Translate This Article.
- From the Service list, select one of the following:
- One of the translation services that your administrator already configured for you.
- Manual to translate content manually within Brightspot. Use this option to create localized content without using an external service.
- Click Next.
- From the Target Locales list, select the locales or locale groups to which the asset is translated, and then click Next.
- Review the assets to be translated, and then click Translate.
Brightspot displays a confirmation message that the asset is being translated. You can view the current and previous translations under the Translations tab.