Adding Google Tag Manager snippet to Brightspot site
The following procedure describes how to add a Google Tag Manager script to your site's
To add Google Tag Manager snippet to Brightspot site:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site to which you want to add a Google Tag Manager container snippet.
- Under the Front-End tab, expand the Advanced cluster.
- Under Custom Scripts and Styles, click to add a custom head script.
- Enter an internal name for the custom head snippet.
Under Request Matcher, configure the filters for deploying Google Tag Manager. (The default settings are optimized for most web sites.)TipThe default Request Matcher settings will apply to every page. To proceed with these settings applying to all pages on your site, refrain from making changes to this section.
- Under Elements, click and select Script Element.
- Enter an internal name for the script element.
- Under Type, select Inline.
</script>tags. These tags are automatically included by Brightspot.
- Click Save.
Accessing Google Tag Manager code snippet
Verifying that the Google Tag Manager snippet is included on Brightspot site