Federated Search with Box
You can perform federated searches for files in Box.
To configure federated search with Box:
In your Box console, do the following:
- Obtain your Box account’s client ID and client secret.
- Set the OAuth 2 redirect URI to
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global. The Edit Global widget appears.
- Under URLs, copy one of the secure URLs and paste it into your Box console.
- Under Main, expand Box.
- In the Client ID and Client Secret fields, paste the values from step 1.
- Click Save.
Federated Search with AP Images
Federated Search with Dropbox