Importing articles, blog posts, and documents from a Google Doc
You can import articles, blog posts, and documents into Brightspot from a Google Doc.
In order to import Google Drive files into Brightspot, you must first have configured the integration. For details, see Configuring the Google Drive integration.
To import articles, blog posts, and documents from a Google Doc:
- In the header, click the search field to open the search panel.
Under Global Filters, in the Any Content Type filter, under External Types, select Google Drive File. displays a list of Google Drive files.
- Click the title of the Google Doc you want to import into Brightspot.
- Under the Converter list, select one of the following:
- Google Doc to Article—Imports the Google Doc as an article draft.
- Google Doc to Blog Post—Imports the Google Doc as a blog post draft.
- Google Doc to Document—Imports the Google Doc as a document draft.
- Click Import. Brightspot directs you to the content edit page of the asset draft you created from the import.NoteAny changes you make to an imported Google Drive file in Brightspot are not reflected in the source file.
Configuring the Google Drive integration
Importing tags or sections from a Google Sheet