The JW Player addresses network latency by delivering different video formats depending on network conditions. If latency is low, JW Player delivers a high-definition version of your video; if latency is high, JW Player delivers a low-definition version. In either case, your visitors have a smooth playback experience.
To configure the JW Player integration:
- From your JW Player console, acquire your player ID.
- Select > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global > Integrations.
- Under Integrations, select Jwplayer Head Scripts. A form appears.
- In the Player ID field, enter the ID you acquired in step 1.
- Toggle off Disabled. This setting ensures Brightspot delivers the JW player to the front end.
- Click Save.