A playlist is a list of audio or video files pertaining to a similar topic.
To create a playlist:
- In the content edit page, open or create the item to which you want to add a playlist.
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Overrides. The Overrides widget appears.
- Expand Layout Overrides. Drop-down lists Above, Aside, and Below appear for the module's position.
- From one of the drop-down lists, select Replace. For an explanation of the possible selections for module placement, see Modules.
- Click , and select Playlist. A form appears.
- In the Title field, enter a title.
- In the Description field, enter a description.
From Playlist, select one of the available list types.
- Basic—Builds a playlist from individual video or audio files.
- Advanced—Builds a playlist from individual video or audio files and associated companion content.
- Dynamic—Builds a playlist using selection criteria. For more information, see Creating a dynamic list.
- Use Existing Playlist—Imports an existing playlist.
- Add items to the playlist based on your selection in step 8.
- In the Max Items field, enter the number of items to appear in the playlist.
- From the Call to Action list, select a call to action. Your form looks similar to the following:
- Click Publish.
The previous image is an example of a video playlist that displays up to 10 videos per page but contains only two videos.