A container is a grid layout of the other components described in this section. You can have multiple rows inside a container, and each row can have up to four columns.
To create a container:
- Open or create the asset to which you want to add a container.
- Toward the right of the widget, click > Overrides.
- Expand Layout Overrides. Drop-down lists Above, Aside, and Below appear for the module’s position. For an illustration of these positions, see the diagram in Modules.
- From one of the drop-down lists, select Replace. For an explanation of the possible selections for module placement, see Setting the site layout.
- Click , and select Container Module.
- In the Title field, enter a title. The title entered here is visible to the visitors to your site.
- In the Description field, enter a description. This description is visible to the visitors to your site.
- Under Rows, click , and select the number of columns you want to include in this row. A form appears for each column.
- For each column’s form, do the following:
- From Add, select the component you want to appear in the column. A form appears to design the component.
- Complete the form.
- Repeat steps a–b to add additional components to the column. Your form looks similar to the following:
- Click Publish.