With Getty Images, get access to the world’s most moving content. Bring your brand's story to life and streamline your workflows with access to the Getty Images library right inside of your Brightspot CMS.
To humanize your brand and truly make a site your own, you need to have access to the highest quality visual assets available. Images are an essential, powerful and indispensable storytelling tool. Audiences are much more likely to engage with and share content that features vibrant imagery. Brightspot has partnered with the world’s leading image providers to ensure you can find the right image for the right story, every time.
Getty Images and Brightspot: How it works
- Use federated search to find premium images and videos for use throughout your website.
- Import photos and images from Getty Images within the Brightspot interface.
Getty Images and Brightspot: Use cases
- A media organization is preparing to publish a news article about a new social media trend. Wanting to use a lead image that tells a story while remaining politically neutral, editors at the organization access the Getty Images library to import photos and plug them directly into the lead module of the page.
- A pharmaceutical company is building out a campaign about an outreach event to support underprivileged children in certain geographic areas. On an "About the Program" page, this company wants to use images that help illustrate the groups of individuals this campaign is meant to benefit, so they search Getty Images on Brightspot, import pictures and enter them into an approval workflow.
- A corporate site needs to localize certain parts of their content for a certain geographic location. For this type of modular content, they intend to use vibrant imagery related to the region for which they are localizing content. After a quick Getty Images search in Brightspot, they find the images they need, and distribute them across the content they are drafting.
Learn more about federated search
See more media-library integrations
After configuring the integrations to your external sources, you’re all set to start searching: Just enter your search term in the Brightspot dashboard, and all available assets from your source site will appear.
You can search throughout your workflow within the CMS, and you can save searches so you won’t need to reset filters every time.
Available integrations include: