At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
Brightspot is hiring a Manager, Performance Marketing with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition, and brand awareness.
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Develop and manage digital prospecting and marketing campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong ROI and efficient CAC
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Work with the marketing and sales orgs to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- 5+ years experience in a performance marketing role or related in the B2B space.
- Strong experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, content syndication, paid advertising channels, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Strong experience in partnering with sales teams
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- A highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Open-minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Experience with enterprise Martech stack including Salesforce, Marketo, SEMRush, or similar tools a plus