Flexible, fast and without compromise
- Brightspot grows with your business, extends with your business logic.
- Deploy headless or decoupled—all from the same environment.
- Global, contextual & federated search gives you full control of your data.
- Built-in query tool, persistence API and debugging tools.
- Automatic database mgmt, application UI and auto-generated APIs.
- Extend, change or enhance any pre-built module.
- Operational in any cloud infrastructure.
Intuitive and built for the work
- Built by publishers & developers for an intuitive experience tailored to how you work.
- Create real-time workflows that streamline how you create, manage, edit & publish content.
- Multi-site and multi-language with rules-based sharing of content, templates & modules.
- Brightspot Translation allows custom translation workflows & localized deployments.
- Roles & permissions systems provide you with more granular personalization at all levels.
A bridge to your systems and all your data
- Integrate, extend & enhance all your relevant important enterprise data.
- 70+ plug and play integrations pre-built to provide speed and reduce costs.
- Integrate proprietary & 3rd-party data to reduce context switching.
- Provides GraphQL APIs for content management and content delivery to other external systems including third-party syndication.
- Integrates services directly into your workflow to increase speed
Your success is our number one goal
- We start working with you from day one to build life-long relationships that drive better, faster, more successful results.
- We focus on building tailored solutions that check every box for your unique business challenge.
- Our Delivery Team is there to support your editorial, development or dev-ops team as an extension of your organization.
- Brightspot is a cloud-based solution that runs in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud providing you adaptability across global deployments.
- Being of service is not secondary to Brightspot, it is how we think about our work and society.
"Sticking with a legacy CMS would have constrained our creativity and undermined our confidence. With a modern CMS like Brightspot, we can move and innovate the way we want now, and in the future."
"We were under time pressure to get something live that represented a high-quality user experience, which is often a recipe for trouble. That’s one of the reasons why it was very important to have a flexible technical partner and platform to work with."
"It's been four years since the initial implementation, and our editorial staff continues to be very happy with the CMS. U.S. News anticipates using Brightspot for many years to come."
"It's a Ferrari of a system. Brightspot has an incredibly fast, sleek front end, and the back end is intuitive, simple and effective. Basically, it helps us publish faster."
"When the site launched, the response from the C-suite and internal team members was exciting to watch. Everyone could easily see and understand the Newell Brands vision and story."
Brightspot empowered the expansion of POLITICO’s coverage beyond Washington, D.C., to additional states and global markets across three sites: POLITICO, POLITICO PRO, and POLITICO Magazine.
"The speed to market and the speed to launch just continues to get better and better with Brightspot, and we in turn, make that a part of our proposition. Where our competition might take months to launch a web presence, our partnership and the evolution of Brightspot allows us bring a new client onboard and launch a new experience in a matter of hours."
"Brightspot improved the quality of life for our editorial team, who can now manage sites, collaborate, and publish experiences faster and more seamlessly than ever to meet the demands of our audience. It also empowered our development team, giving them total control over the look and feel of our platform."
Content Business Platform Resources
Browse our library of resources for unlocking the full potential of Brightspot's Content Business Platform, from developer tools and guides to the best features and insights from our product teams.