At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Director, Partner Program is at the helm of developing, managing, and expanding Brightspot's strategic partners globally. We are looking for a superstar individual contributor with significant experience generating new enterprise business with SI partners and growing a partner ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new and incremental enterprise business with and through System Integrators partners, developing solutions, go-to-market plans, and evangelizing our products.
- Serve as primary point of contact for developing new and existing Partner relationships
- Understand the competitive landscape of the CMS industry to help Partners understand the value of Brightspot
- Work closely with Brightspot sales team to identify and match partners to opportunites
- Establish and measure KPIs for partner success including Sales, Delivery, and Customer success
- Formulate and present partner plan to accelerate partner engagement and ecosystem growth
- Develop joint business territory plans with our System Integrators and deliver against joint targets
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services, and customer success on messaging, methodology, and best practices
- 10 years of Enterprise Software experience, at least 5 of which are GSI/Partner growth-related
- Demonstrable history of closing new and incremental enterprise business with and through System Integrators and partners
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for solving complex problems with creative and innovative techniques
- Ability to set challenging goals, monitor progress, and ensure results are achieved as planned
- Proven track records of success; ability to meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets
- CMS experience is a plus