At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Manager, Continuing Education & Professional Growth will be responsible for designing and developing new hire, career, and professional growth programs for Brightspot. They will assess company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives, and identify and arrange training solutions. This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate and enhance growth, performance, and productivity.
- Collaborate with department leads to develop onboarding curricula for new hires
- Establish ongoing product training to keep all employees up to date on platform enhancements and new features
- Oversee the adoption and implementation of a Learning Management System to revamp the existing Brightspot School employee and partner training
- Plan and execute employee review cycles throughout the calendar year
- Analyze data from review cycles and develop action items to support continued employee growth
- Review results and comments from pulse surveys, present findings to department leaders, and define department-specific goals to improve employee engagement
- Work with department leaders to develop continuing education curricula to address areas of need, track completion, and create opportunities to consistently reinforce learnings; including researching, evaluating, and selecting programs as needed
- Identify one-off training opportunities specifically targeted to individuals or groups of employees that would benefit their long-term professional growth
- Develop new internal training initiatives that engage employees and provide ample opportunity for them to share their work and educate their colleagues
- 2-5+ years professional experience
- Experience with learning management and performance management systems
- Background in coaching or education.
- Superb communication skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Curiosity to explore and understand the various needs of ranging departments
- Innovative problem solver and critical thinker