At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Sales Engineer is the first introduction new customers have to our portfolio of products and is the most knowledgeable resource within the company. They are whip-smart and quickly learn every nook and cranny of our products, and can show off the feature set with just a few minutes' notice.
The Sales Engineer presents the value proposition of our products to prospects and customers, and is the primary product resource for our sales team. They are equally as comfortable talking to technology stakeholders as when meeting with editorial stakeholders – and know intuitively how to explain features in a way that makes sense to each audience. They are responsible for actively participating in the sales process, working in conjunction with the executive, product and sales team as the key product advocate and contact for Brightspot's additional products.
The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to business, editorial and technical users. Must be able to understand and capture all requirements to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Expert knowledge of our product portfolio
- Provide pre-sales support to prospective partners and customers and great customer service and response, throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Act as an ongoing resource for our field and channel sales teams.
- Develop, build and deliver product demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
- Responsible for representing the product to potential customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to editorial, functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to internal Product Management teams
- Bachelor’s degree & 6+ years working with a SaaS platform
- Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients’ internal technology landscape and targeting use cases.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect