With Brightspot, POLITICO has achieved its global ambition: deliver customized content, in real time, to every user on any device.
By the numbers
The POLITICO challenge
With its sights set on global expansion, the team at POLITICO realized it was time to transition from an outdated, homegrown CMS to a modern content management platform. In order to improve editorial efficiency and better execute on its business strategy, POLITICO needed an extensible, multichannel, real-time publishing solution that would provide stakeholders—both journalists and developers alike—with the freedom to operate self-sufficiently.
The Brightspot solution for POLITICO
Brightspot empowered the expansion of POLITICO’s coverage beyond Washington, D.C., to additional states and global markets across three sites: POLITICO, POLITICO PRO, and POLITICO Magazine. All of these enhanced sites are managed within one integrated editorial interface.
POLITICO project highlights include:
- A centralized content repository that provides enterprise-wide access and encourages the reuse and repurpose of shared content.
- The ability to launch new page and site experiences quickly and easily without reliance on developers.
- Subscription, license, and user management across POLITICO.com and POLITICO PRO within the same CMS platform and SSO capabilities for users.
- Discover why our out-of-the-box components and content models are relevant to more than 25 use cases and let you transform and adopt rapidly.
- Discuss how you want to publish – headless or de-coupled – all from the same environment.
- Explore how Brightspot integrates, extends and enhances all your relevant important enterprise information and systems.
- Meet some of our world-class Delivery Team that will partner with you to drive better, faster, successful results.
We will be reaching out shortly to schedule some time and get a few more details to customize your demo.