Arizent was able to increase engagement with its professional communities and unlock new growth opportunities with Brightspot
Arizent by the numbers
The Arizent challenge
Arizent faced a common dilemma in today’s digital-first world: being held back by an ineffective network of legacy content management systems (CMSs). Up until 2017, the company had used 17 content management systems to operate all of its sites, including its flagship publications American Banker, Financial Planning and Accounting Today.
To enable deeper engagement among its professional communities, Arizent's tech-savvy team sought a CMS with a scalable, customizable open framework that would provide them with full control while unifying all brands under a common codebase. They required a multisite tool that would improve the editorial experience, deliver an impeccable mobile user experience and support native advertising integrations across all of its properties.
Brightspot is the lego set of the CMS world and with it we have the power and flexibility to customize any part of the system to suit our exact needs.
The Brightspot solution for Arizent
With its new multisite CMS, Arizent was able to redeploy all of its digital properties to a single platform.
This solution enabled Arizent to:
- Manage all of its brands with one content platform using a single authoring point under a common, unified codebase.
- Take ownership of the platform with a flexible, open-development framework that Arizent’s dev team can manage independently.
- Customize the admin experience, making it easier for the editorial team to manage millions of assets and publish high-value content quickly.
- Increase revenue by enabling users to purchase content via mobile and advertisers to target mobile readers.
- Diversify digital revenue by creating content packages for and integrating native advertising into the content of each site.
- Create a unique content access point for Federal office customers, providing pre-purchased content delivered to a recognized IP range.
Brightspot empowers Arizent to:
Arizent unified 25 different sites with one state-of-the-art CMS, enabling deeper engagement among its professional communities, unlocking new development opportunities and offering industry leadership.
- Custom development includes microsite solution for Arizent’s live events business; delivery of affinity modules and personalized content recommendations; and Web Core Vitals integration to monitor site performance for SEO.
- Out-of-the-box integration support for Piano, Marketo and ESP to manage and grow Arizent’s B2B marketing services, reach and revenue opportunities.