At Brightspot® we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. With decades of experience in publishing and media, we help companies transform their business content and digital experiences by creating enterprise applications at scale with astonishing speed.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
Our Technical Program Managers are responsible for driving various teams – both internal and external – to deliver digital experience solutions to our clients. This position is responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, financial management of each project, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development lifecycle from inception to production launch and post production support.
- Builds roadmaps and leads the development of various complex web and software development projects
- Prioritize requirements, define scope, and partner with internal and external development teams to meet project needs on-time, on-budget, and with the quality required.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute: implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Ensures ongoing communication of progress against program objectives
- Create and manage various project cost estimates and budgets
- Manage against deliverables (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverables).
- Manage each release through the launch process.
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of projects
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
- 5+ years of technical project/program management experience, specifically in a technology-oriented organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven track record of successfully launching B2B technology products and services
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.