Stay in the know about what content is performing well—and what content needs some extra attention. Whether you're viewing site-wide or asset-level analytics, you'll have a grasp on how to move forward.
Brightspot comes out of the box with deep analytics capabilities that help companies maintain visibility of how content is performing. In addition to out-of-the-box analytics, Brightspot easily integrates with third-party analytics providers, like Google Analytics. Save time by viewing analytics data from within the same location as your content without having to switch to a different window.
Google Analytics and Brightspot: How it works
The Google Analytics integration works in two ways. First, users may view sitewide analytics by setting up an Analytics tab on the Dashboard. Though this tab can show a variety of analytics, users can configure it to display Google Analytics data. Users also have the option to view analytics on individual assets by searching for published assets, then scrolling down to the Analytics widget.
Google Analytics and Brightspot: Use cases
- View how a site is performing as a whole by configuring Google Analytics and flipping over to the Analytics tab on the Dashboard, all from within the same interface.
- Gain a more granular perspective into individual assets by scrolling down to the Analytics widget.
Google Analytics and Brightspot: Setup
To integrate Brightspot with Google Analytics, create a Google Analytics account and a Google API service account (or use existing accounts). Then, configure the integration in Brightspot by plugging in the respective values from Google. Read more about the setup steps here.
Google Analytics and Brightspot: How to use the Google Analytics integration
From the Dashboard
- From the Dashboard, click the Analytics tab.
- View site-wide analytics.
From an asset
- Click into the search bar in the header, then search for an individual, published asset.
- Navigate to the asset, then see asset-level analytics in the Analytics widget.
- View asset-level analytics.