A look at how Brightspot's products work and solve the content challenges for its customers.
What’s the business pain point we address?
Microsites are powerful tools that allow marketers to launch a new product or promotion, reach a new audience or raise awareness in a specific, targeted way that traditional marketing with a full website cannot; however, launching a microsite can require significant development resources to launch, divide a brand's online presence and create significant management overhead.
How does Brightspot approach this problem?
Brightspot’s Content Business Platform makes launching one or hundreds of microsites simple by allowing you to take all of your brand guidelines, design elements, reporting systems and management capabilities and apply them to the microsite. The result is a unique site which can be rolled out quickly and easily from within the core CMS, making it simple to launch, manage and support over time and shut it down at the end of the campaign.
Key features & benefits
- Unlimited sites - Manage unlimited microsites all from the same interface within the Brightspot Content Business Platform.
- Custom workflow for each site microsite - Maintain complete control over the content development lifecycle with a visual, easy-to-use content approval workflow that enables editors to oversee each step of the process from submission to publish.
- Unique look and feel - Non-technical contributors can customize microsites on Brightspot allowing each site to have a discrete look and feel that matches the campaign while still maintaining brand consistency.
- Built-in SEO tools - Elevate your search engine results using integrated SEO features like SEMRush. This capability displays recommended terms to use in your content based on popular search keywords. Once optimized for SEO, Brightspot’s built-in analytics engine helps highlight which content needs tweaking.
- Translation workflow - Brightspot comes with many out-of-the-box translation services, including Google and Amazon, as well as the ability to work with third-party translation management services like WorldServer and LingoTek—or any others you want to integrate with, helping you reach global audiences.
- Centralized brand control - Brand owners can create approved templates that offer flexibility into their appearance all while maintaining brand consistency. As the brand evolves and templates change these updates can be automatically pushed and retroactively applied to ensure all sites maintain the same look and feel.
What is the main benefit to the user?
With Brightspot's microsite capabilities, you can build unlimited and unique sites that can be rolled out quickly and easily, making it simple to launch, manage and support over time until the campaign is finished. With built-in SEO tools, easy management, and centralized brand control, you will have all the tools you need to achieve success. Read how Brightspot customer Ad Council uses microsites effectively for their campaigns.