Manage every site in your portfolio in a single instance and publish to multiple languages with our translation tools.
What’s the business pain point we address?
Many organizations managing a large portfolio of sites often discover that they have an ever-growing publishing stack as a result of individual teams opting for custom solutions or acquisitions that come with new technology. The result is an inefficient publishing process, huge investment in technology, the inability to gain training efficiencies across the globe and lack of brand control over the sites.
How does Brightspot approach this problem?
Brightspot was designed to support every single site a company manages in a single instance. The platform and people behind it are experts at rapidly consolidating huge site portfolios onto Brightspot, allowing for migration to a new system without delay. Brightspot's ability to present both itself and published content in multiple languages, its ability to share roles and rights between sites and publisher informed interface allow all teams to leverage the Brightspot CMS to the fullest for efficient content operations.
Key features & benefits
- Unlimited sites - With Brightspot, you can manage unlimited microsites, all of which are managed easily from the same interface within the CMS.
- Translation workflow - Brightspot comes with many out-of-the-box translation services, including Google and Amazon, as well as the ability to work with third-party translation management services like WorldServer and LingoTek—or any others you want to integrate with.
- Custom workflow for each site - Maintain complete control over the content development lifecycle with a visual, easy-to-use content approval workflow that enables editors to oversee each step of the process from submission to publish.
- Sharing content between sites - Since all sites are managed within Brightspot, you can easily share content from one to another, or to all sites, depending on your requirements, saving teams significant time.
- Built-in SEO tools - Elevate your real-estate in search engine results using Brightspot’s built-in SEO tools, like our SEMRush integration that displays recommended terms to use in your content based on popular search keywords. Once optimized for SEO, Brightspot’s built-in analytics engine helps highlight which content needs tweaking.
- Centralized brand control - Brand owners can create approved templates that offer flexibility into their appearance all while maintaining brand consistency. As the brand evolves and templates change, these updates can be automatically pushed and retroactively applied to ensure all sites maintain the same look and feel.
What is the main benefit to the user?
Publish more efficiently, have content distributed on sites around the world in their native languages all while maintaining a consistent brand. Organizations see enormous cost savings when consolidating multiple publishing tools onto Brightspot and can deploy more efficient global training programs.
White Paper: Guide to Future-Proofing Your CMS
Your CMS is the backbone of your company’s digital presence. Brightspot’s white paper provides consideration factors for a content management solution that enhances the content publishing workflow and meets ever-changing customer needs.
In this whitepaper, you will discover:
How the right CMS will play a major role in customer experience
Why it’s important to consider a headless CMS to increase business efficiencies and continually transform
The benefits of choosing an integration and migration-friendly platform