A look at how Brightspot's products work and solve the content challenges for its customers, including fast-paced digital newsrooms at some of the world's leading media organizations.
What’s the business pain point we address?
Editors and journalists waste time creating complicated workarounds for outdated platforms, which ultimately delays publishing timelines.
How does Brightspot approach this problem?
Brightspot’s mission is to transform the way content is created and presented. Our Digital Newsroom feature provides systematic order and flexibility to address the complex nature of how work is accomplished. Since offerings like Brightspot Assignment Desk are built directly into the same Content Business Platform you use to create content, all collaborators—internal, external, or ad hoc—are already where they need to be in order to move content from pitch to publish, saving time and increasing efficiency as you do.
Key features & benefits:
- Granular roles and rights - Brightspot's Users and Roles systems allow for contextual experiences, personalized for your users at all levels. Fine-tune who can see and edit content, ensuring content operations are efficient and consistent with your goals.
- Integrations - Brightspot integrates with any third-party system on the back end for deep integrations with data in the publishing experience. Brightspot includes integrations of new and emerging technologies in machine learning and artificial intelligence that streamline content creation.
- Workflow - Maintain complete control over the content development lifecycle with a visual, easy-to-use content approval workflow that enables editors to oversee each step of the process from submission to publish.
- Native support for photos, video and podcasts - No matter the kind of media, Brightspot supports it—photos, videos, podcasts, audio files, and more.
- Federated search - Import gifs and images from third-party sources like Getty Images or Giphy, all from within Brightspot’s search, using our Federated Search capability.
- Rapid publishing time - With Brightspot’s intuitive data modeling, powerful workflows and much more, editors and their teams save significant time bringing content from idea to publish.
- Headless - Maintain control over how you present your front end to your audiences by using Brightspot in a headless implementation.
- Onmichannel distribution - Brightspot was built to be flexible and deliver in any use case you may have, whether that’s creating a robust web experience for desktop users, clean mobile experiences for mobile users, or any other format beyond that.
- Language translations - Brightspot comes with many out-of-the-box translation services, including Google and Amazon, as well as the ability to work with third-party translation management services like WorldServer and LingoTek—or any others you want to integrate with.
- Customizable content templates for local teams or departments - Configure content types to focus writing teams only on the most essential fields as they complete their work.
What is the main benefit to the user?
Built for large editorial teams with frequent rapid publishing requirements, Brightspot offers a rich text editor, flexible workflows and content syndication to make it easier to get the news to readers quickly.
- Discover why our out-of-the-box components and content models are relevant to more than 25 use cases and let you transform and adopt rapidly.
- Discuss how you want to publish – headless or de-coupled – all from the same environment.
- Explore how Brightspot integrates, extends and enhances all your relevant important enterprise information and systems.
- Meet some of our world-class Delivery Team that will partner with you to drive better, faster, successful results.
We will be reaching out shortly to schedule some time and get a few more details to customize your demo.