Sotheby's has been uniting collectors with world-class works of art for more than 250 years. See how Brightspot is helping them win in the digital world.
By the numbers
The Sotheby's challenge
Sotheby’s realized its Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management system was inhibiting the organization’s digital innovation.
The site was out of date, and the editorial team was restricted by the types of content it could publish. The CMS codebase had become difficult to maintain, especially without significant development support, and there were SEO concerns.
We were under time pressure to get something live that represented a high-quality user experience, which is often a recipe for trouble. That’s one of the reasons why it was very important to have a flexible technical partner and platform to work with.
The Brightspot solution for Sotheby's
After successfully launching the Museum Network in less than 90 days, Sotheby’s migrated its flagship corporate site from AEM to Brightspot.
Sotheby's project highlights include
- Sotheby's can now easily produce and present content in multiple languages with corresponding URLs and metadata.
- Editors are able to efficiently manage millions of assets using the built-in digital asset manager, which gives them the ability to access and organize a broad set of content.
- Brightspot’s powerful search functionality allows users to find content quickly based on associated metadata, descriptions, and related images.
- Discover why our out-of-the-box components and content models are relevant to more than 25 use cases and let you transform and adopt rapidly.
- Discuss how you want to publish – headless or de-coupled – all from the same environment.
- Explore how Brightspot integrates, extends and enhances all your relevant important enterprise information and systems.
- Meet some of our world-class Delivery Team that will partner with you to drive better, faster, successful results.
We will be reaching out shortly to schedule some time and get a few more details to customize your demo.