Adding terms to a dictionary
Terms are individual entries in a dictionary. As you add terms to a dictionary, you typically include synonyms, misspellings, and other variants associated with the term.
To add terms to a dictionary:
- Click > Search > Dictionary/Terms.
In the left rail, under Term, click New Term.
- In the Primary Phrase field, type a term or a phrase. Do not enclose phrases in quotes.
- In the Variants field, add synonyms or variants of the term or phrase.
- In the Misspellings field, add misspellings associated with the term or phrase.
- In the Dictionaries field, click to select dictionaries to which you want to add this term.
- Click Save.