This section describes a number of administrative features in Brightspot.
- How to create and use a number of dashboards at various levels of access.
- How to build intuitive workflows that ensure content is managed properly throughout its lifecycle.
- How to configure users, roles, and permissions to ensure each team member has the right access to the right areas of the CMS.
- Understanding the content edit form, which writers use to create content.
- Applying content templates to streamline content creation and save clicks for users.
- Enabling notifications so that each writer is apprised of content changes.
- Employing segmentation to better personalize your content for multiple audiences.
Creating a shared subscription