Adding a file field
File fields enable editors to upload images, videos, attachments, and other types of files.
To add a file field:
- Search for and open the content type that you want to edit, or create a new content type. For details, see Creating an editorial content type.
- From the Items list, select File Field. A form appears.
- Under Main, in the Name field, enter a name for this field.
(Optional) Under Advanced, do the following:
- In the Note field, enter a short explanatory note that appears in the content edit form.
- Toggle on Required if this is a required field.
Adding a date field
Adding a location field