Understanding the Brightspot user menu
The Brightspot user menu provides links to several bits of functionality that are specific to your user account. From the user menu you can modify your profile settings, view your history, etc.
To access your user menu, click your username.
This expands a menu with several items you can modify or use when you are logged into Brightspot.
The user menu has several options available to you that are specific to your Brightspot user account.
Using the above image as a reference, here are the options available to you from the user menu:
- Profile—Opens your user profile where you can set your user options for how Brightspot looks and behaves for you. See Configuring your profile for more information.
- History—Displays a list of the assets or areas within Brightspot that you have most recently visited.
- Mirror Preview—Provides a QR code you can use to preview assets on other devices. See Previewing content on mobile devices for more information.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication—Provides a QR code where you can set up two-factor authentication for logging into Brightspot.
- WIPs—Displays a list of assets you have made changes to that are not yet saved or published.
- Shared Preview Links—Opens a list of all the shared preview links a user has generated, allowing you to delete them if you no longer want them to be accessible.
- Log Out—Logs you out of Brightspot.
- The Brightspot user interface
- Dashboard basics
- Standard dashboard and widgets
- Adding, removing, or "favoriting" items in your Quick Start widget