Customizing Brightspot's appearance
You can customize Brightspot's color scheme and layout. All users can customize Brightspot's appearance for themselves. Administrators can customize the appearance for a specific site or for the global site.
- Customizations at the global level apply to all users.
- Customizations at the site level override those at the global level.
- Customizations at the user level override those at the site and global levels.
Hover with the mouse in the upper-right-hand corner of the header until a appears.
- Click .
- Using the table below as a reference, customize the appearance of each component.
- Click one of the following:
- Save to user—Saves the settings for your Brightspot account.
- Save to site—Saves the settings for users working on the current site.
- Save to global—Saves the settings for all sites.
- Click .
Brightspot appearance settings
|Presets||List of standard color combinations.|
|Appearance||List of appearances, including:
|Compact||Displays the content edit form with smaller labels and fields, so more of it appears in your screen without scrolling.|
|Compact Rails||Displays widgets in the right and left rails with smaller labels and fields, so more of them appear in your screen without scrolling.|
|High Contrast Mode||Displays Brightspot in a high-contrast mode, improving accessibility and ideal when working outside or with strong ambient light.|
|Header Background||Background color of header.|
|Dominant||Editorial toolbar background, field labels.|
|Gray||Tab labels, placeholders, numbers in selection fields.|
|Orange||Used in customized version of Brightspot.|
|Yellow||Field changed since last save.|
|Green||Editorial toolbar border, color of Publish button.|
|Blue||Cursor in field.|
|Purple||Used in customized version of Brightspot.|