Creating an action bar
This guide explains how to make an action bar.
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, click the site for which you want to create an action bar, or click Global to create an action bar for all sites. The Edit Site or Edit Global widget appears.
Click , and type
To create a default action bar, do the following:
- From the Default Action Bar list, select Set. A form appears.
- Under Items, click and select an action, such as a social networking share. Repeat to select additional actions. Your form looks similar to the following:
- To create a type-specific action bar, do the following:
- Under Type Specific Overrides, click . A form appears.
- Under Items, click and select a social networking share. Your form looks similar to the following:
- From the Types list, select the content types to which this action bar applies.
- Repeat steps a–c to create additional type-specific action bars.
- Click Save.
Creating a navigation
Creating a footer