Creating an action bar
This guide explains how to make an action bar.
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, click the site for which you want to create an action bar, or click Global to create an action bar for all sites.
Click , located to the left of , and type
To create a default action bar, do the following:
- From the Default Action Bar list, select Set.
- Under Items, click and select an action, such as a social networking share. Repeat to select additional actions. Your form looks similar to the following:
- To create a type-specific action bar, do the following:
- Under Type Specific Overrides, click .
- Under Items, click and select a social networking share. Your form looks similar to the following:
- From the Types list, select the content types to which this action bar applies.
- Repeat steps a–c to create additional type-specific action bars.
- Click Save.
Creating a navigation
Creating a footer