Configuring Quick View of assets
You can configure a quick view for items in the Recent Activity widget and in search interfaces like the search panel, content pickers, and others. Quick view provides an at-a-glance view of an asset's fields as well as a preview of what the asset looks like on your site.
To configure Quick View:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to enable this feature.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- Under Quick View Type Settings, click .
- From the Content Type reference field, select which content types are included in quick view.
- From the Fields reference field, select which fields of the selected content types are displayed in the quick view.
- Toggle on Preview to include a preview of the asset in the quick view.
- Click Save.