Configuring a user's theme overrides
In a production environment, you apply a theme at the global and site levels. For example, for the global site you can apply one theme, and for the individual sites , you can apply other themes. In a testing environment, you can override a site’s theme at your user level. When you view an asset that is associated with the site, Brightspot applies the overriding theme; for all other visitors, Brightspot applies the site’s theme.
To configure a user's theme:
- In the header, click your username > Profile.
- From the CMS > Advanced > Global Theme Override list, select the theme you want to use.
- If you want to use a different theme for different sites, do the following:
- Under Site Theme Overrides, click .
- From the Site list, select the site to which you want to apply a theme override.
- From the Theme list, select the theme you want to use for the site.
- Click Save.