Embedding a promo module
You can embed an asset's promo into the rich-text editor. The promo contains the title, description, and image from the corresponding asset's promo; you can customize those three elements inside the promo module.
To embed a promo module in the rich-text editor:
- From the Module field, select Promo.
From the Item field, select one of the following:
- Internal, and then select an existing asset. A link to the asset appears in the promo on the front end.
- External, and then enter a URL to a web page. A link to the page appears in the promo on the front end.
- No Link, and then select an existing asset. The front end does not include a link to the asset.
- In the Title field, enter a title, or retain the default title from the selected asset (if available).
- In the Description field, enter a description, or retain the default description from the selected asset (if available).
In the Promo field, select an image, or retain the default image from the selected asset (if available).
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.