Adding a query field
Query fields help developers design their GraphQL objects.
To add a query field:
- Search for and open the content type that you want to edit, or create a new content type. For details, see Creating an editorial content type.
- From the Items list, select Query Field.
- Under Main, in the Name field, enter a name for the new query field.
- From the Types list, select one content type.
- (Optional) Under Advanced > Note, enter a short explanatory note that appears in the content edit form.
Adding a text field
Site-specific editorial content types