Sending an asset for translation
To sent an asset for translation:
- Create the asset you want to send to translation. Click Publish or the appropriate button for your workflow.
- In the editorial toolbar, select > Translate This Article. Step 1 of the Translation wizard appears.
- From the Service list, select one of the following, and then click Next:
- One of the translation services that your administrator already configured for you.
- Manual to translate content manually within Brightspot. Use this option to create localized content without using an external service.
In the All Locales field, select the locales to which the asset is translated and then click Next.
You can select multiple locales and each will be listed in the All Locales field.
- From Referenced Content, select any additional content you want to translate and then click Review.
The available content types are those for which you defined a site-level translation service as described in Configuring site-level translation services.
- After reviewing your selections, click Translate.
Brightspot displays a confirmation message that the asset is being translated. You can view the translation assignment under > Translations. You can also view the submission in Lingotek.