Sorting dynamic lists by page views
When you enable the Analytics plugin, you can sort dynamic lists by page views.
To sort a dynamic list by page views:
- Open or create the item to which you want to add a dynamic list.
- Click > Overrides > Layout. Drop-down lists Above, Aside, and Below appear for the dynamic list’s position. (For an illustration of these positions, see Modules.)
- From one of the lists, select Replace (for an explanation of the possible selections, see Setting the site layout).
- Click , and select List.
- In the Title field, enter a title.
- In the Description field, enter a description. For an explanation of the buttons on this field’s toolbar, see Rich-text editor.
- From the Items list, select Dynamic.
- Using the table in Dynamic list fields as a reference, design filters for the dynamic list. From the Sort list, select Page Views.
From the Call to Action list, select a call to action. Your form looks similar to the following:
- Click Publish.
Including page views in the search panel