To create content variations:
- Create a new asset or open an existing one. Ensure the asset is one of the content types you used when creating a segmented audience as described in Creating audiences. This is the default variation, and Brightspot delivers this variation to all visitors who do not satisfy any of the segmentation criteria.
- From the audience list, select an audience for which you want to create a content variation.
- (Optional) Click the link in the message area to view the audience’s description.
- Modify and publish the asset for the selected audience.
To preview variations, do the following:
- Click to show the preview pane.
- From the audience list, select the audience whose variation you want to preview.