Providing and reading notes for Brightspot fields
You can read and provide editorial notes for almost any field throughout Brightspot, including the following:
- Fields in the content edit form
- Fields in the New Site and Edit Site widgets
- Fields in the New Tool Role and Edit Tool Role widgets
- Fields in the New Tool User and Edit Tool User widgets
- Fields in your Profile widget
Editorial notes give editors instructions or guidelines for setting a field to a particular value.
- Open the widget containing the field.
Next to the field’s label, click .
The field’s widget appears under the For Editors tab.
To add a note for a field, do the following:
- Click . The New Guide Field Editorial Note widget appears.
- Enter the help text.
- Click Save.
- Click Back. You return to the New Guide Field Editorial Note widget.
- Click . You return to the starting widget.
Enabling and disabling plugins
Configuring a site's date format